Today was, Mita's farewell/bachelorette party/gathering. Too much slash eh?
We dressed up as "guys" in shirts and fake mustaches. And she, earlier dressed prettily, later, with a "heavier" make up.
There are actually more people on the event, but I think we didnt take any "altogether" picture with my camera, so here it is, us with the bride to be (this is actually a photo of me with my co-workers and ex-coworkers).
Oh ya, later today, I was feeling very angry and sad and devastated and angry and angry and angry. But somehow, after talking to Indah, the anger was changed into a foolish story. Yea, the old me, if you read this someday, I will try to fix you. Though what's broken cannot be mend, it will always be dent.
Other anger relieve strategy? Shop. I bought an arm band to go run with my ipod. Let's see.
Comments
Post a Comment